How do we know what topics will fire up the minds of the Middle Eastern marketers in 2017?
Simple. We, passionate marketers, talk in detail to other passionate marketers of the region. Together, we create a community of like-minded people, identify the key “sore spots” and search for effective and innovative solutions.
Here are top 3 topics we will tackle in Dubai, November 16 - 17. Join us.
#1 Delivering the right content to the right audience
If you think that content marketing is having a blog and posting on it 2-3 times a day — you greatly underestimate its potential.
While analyzing a number of corporate blogs, we’ve been asking the same question over and over — “Why?”. Content marketing became mainstream. Companies, without full realisation whether they need it or not, deliver average content, one piece after another, polluting the internet.
And do you know what they are missing?
- Clear business goals (e.g. double your subscriber base; increase sales by 15%; become thought leaders in a niche; etc. )
- Profoundly defined buyer personas
- Detailed strategy & distribution plan
- The right toolkit for content management
- Interesting and eye-catchy content
Professionals, whom we’ve invited to speak at the conference, know the secrets of effective content marketing and will unveil the full potential of content.
Who is speaking
Already curious to know what else we are preparing for you? Download the agenda. It’s fast.
#2 How to know you are not wasting your money on Social Media
Just measure ROI.
Although the answer is obvious, only few marketers know how not to let numbers fool you. Measuring ROI is critical if you want to use your marketing budget effectively.
Here are 4 key points:
- Define and track your social media goals
- Understand social media ROI
- Know how to measure it
- Use the right tools and matrices for measurements
These 4 points will be presented at the session "Measuring the ROI of your Social Media" on the second day of Outreach, at 12:00.
Who is speaking
Social Media Senior Manager
#3 Influencer marketing: how it works and what it takes to succeed
Sometimes companies face a problem: their audience size is decent but doesn’t change that much regardless of how they utilize their platforms. One of the answers to the question “How to expand your audience” is to reach the audience of someone else.
Influencer marketing can be extremely powerful if you take it seriously. It might be costly — time- and moneywise. But rest assured, the right influencers with the right message can raise you above your competition.
The speaker for this session — Namrita Mahindro, Senior General Manager at Mahindra Group — highlights 4 key aspects:
- Roping in the Influencers
- Understanding & tapping the persuasive power of the influencers
- Capitalizing on their goodwill and follower-base
- Treating your influencers right in order to gain peer recommendation from them for your brand
- At the conference, she will thoroughly explain every aspect of Influencer management.
It is truly hard to prioritize all the Outreach topics, so we are not going to do it. Instead, we are going to tell you more about them in the following weeks.
Feel that this conference resonates with your professional path? Download the agenda now and explore much more of what awaits you in November 16-17 in Dubai.